Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to My Projects Blog!

Howdy!

Here it is, a blog that will assist me in my journey to pursue the crafts I've been putting on hold for a decade now. Yup, it's been ten years for most of these things. I remember when I was a little girl, all I wanted was to finish school, earn money and have my independence so I can do the things that interest me the most, things being crafts. Well, guess what? A decade has passed , all those things did happen in one way or another but there are still so many unfinished projects that have been hiding in the recesses of my consciousness, gathering dust.

Hopefully, this blog will help me change all that. Sexy Nomad's Projects will be my daily journal of all beautiful and creative things that I want to get into... my own art so to speak.

I'm in no hurry to finish all of them right away. The real challenge for me is to take those little steps I need to do every single day to make sure that I am moving forward. No more procrastination this year. I did last last year with my Jen Adams projects blog and guess where it led me? Here.

So here goes nothing... ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment