Thursday, January 20, 2011

Busy as a Bee

Due to time constraint, I haven't found the time to do some real crafting the last three days. I'm still on the sketching portion of my drawing lessons and I can't seem to get it right. When this happens I become bored with it and I just move on to other things like play with my drums and guitar. Hence, the lack of interesting updates here.

Oh, I recently learned the guitar chords of one of my fave songs by Katy Perry, Firework. The chords were kind of boring. G-Am-G-C over and over again. So I guess I'd just sing that rather than play the chords. Come to think of it, my other fave song Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield also has super boring chords, mostly Fs if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, I digress...

I am pretty frustrated once again and I feel like history is repeating itself. I have to put an end to this! So, I have quit 2 out of 4 of my online projects, I told Peter that I won't be attending any more blog events (unless it has something to do with traveling which I genuinely love) as it eats up so much of my time, like, 8 hours for just one event the last time I checked, and I'll just be focusing on my work, my investments and small businesses, my crafts (including witchcraft), my travels and my personal life.

Okay, I feel much better now. I think by simply letting go of the unnecessary and toxic parts of my life, I can spend more time with the things I genuinely love.

Ciao for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment