Thursday, February 3, 2011

Herbal Soap Scrub with Orange, Olive Oil, and Oatmeal

After my Herbal Soap Scrub with Green Apple, Olive Oil, Oatmeal and Thyme, the next batch of herbal soap scrub I did was one with orange essential oil. Apparently, when I matched the scent with the color, I didn't use enough that my soap turned yellow when it finally dried. Well, at least now I know how I can produce the color yellow with glycerin as a soap base. I was in a hurry to make this batch because I only had an hour for lunch break before I resumed with my daily work.


Please note that pure glycerin soap base easily dries a few minutes after pouring it into the mold so I didn't have time to correct the color unless I rebatch it. I figured, this will have to do for now --- an orange herbal soap scrub that is color yellow. Popsy loved the feel of this soap on his skin when he used it yesterday afternoon. ^_^


This orange herbal soap with olive oil and oatmeal is best for those who want to feel refreshed, clean with a lingering orange fruity scent and while leaving a moisturized feeling on the skin afterward.

To find out what olive oil and oatmeal does for the skin, please read the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment