Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sexy Bonbon Jelly Soaps - Sexy Nomad's Frugalicious Essentials



I've been doing my natural herbal soaps together with my natural spa products since 2003 but it was only this year that my husband coined my soaps Sexy Bonbon, a play on words "sexy" and the Filipino word for soap which is "sabon". It sounds catchy (just like Ricky Martin's song "Shake Your Bon-bon") and funnily enough, it sounds Filipino too. 




Anyway, I've been giving and selling them away every now and then. The other week, when my previous tenant, Princess, visited me together with her boyfriend. I had them choose which herbal jelly soaps they like.


Then yesterday, I was showing to Jem my recent batch when she decided to buy most of them! I make my herbal soaps when I have the time and I always feel like I should do more so I can have enough stock to sell online too. I really should! 



Yesterday morning, as I was labeling and packing all of Jem's orders, I really felt this should be one of my major endeavors this coming new year, 2012.



So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. With proper time management, a bit more creativity and discipline, I feel like 2012 will be a more fulfilling one.


A happy and prosperous 2012 to all! (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment