Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Travel Size Sexy Bonbon Jelly Soaps


I am currently developing a vanity kit for my Frugalicious Essentials and first on the list is creating jelly soaps at travel sizes. Since I'll be gone this summer (I'm off to Bacolod first week of March then I'll be living in Siargao the next two weeks after that, then who knows where I'll be the rest of the summer, hehe), I want to make as many travel sized herbal soaps as possible, not just for my own personal use, but for other people as well who love to travel, swim, stay out in the sun and still be able to take care of their skin by using herbal and organic ingredients on their skin. 

So this morning, I made my first batch of Sexy Bonbon assorted travel soaps. I'm waiting for them to cure and harden so I can introduce  them on my Frugalicious online store.

I'm hoping to give away some of my soaps once I reach 100 likes on my page. So if you haven't visited my facebook page yet, please head there now and like it. You might just be one of the lucky recipients of my herbal jelly soaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment