Thursday, January 5, 2012

Frugalicious Sexy Bonbon Herbal Soaps


All my herbal jelly soaps have just recently hardened and are now ready for sale (yay!). I'm just finding the time to post all of them on my online store, The Frugalicious, where I plan to post not just the herbal soaps I make, but also my other trinkets for sale like frugal but quality apparel, handmade crafts, beaded jewelry and other homemade accessories.

Check out what I have there now:




I'm also thinking of setting up shop here in our village. It's something that's been popping in my mind for several years now. I've always wanted to have a small physical boutique of my own with stuff that I like which other people might find pretty and useful too, but somewhere that I wouldn't have to travel far and something that I won't have to shell out a lot of capital for, so why not right here in our village to start? My friend Jem encouraged me to do it when she visited me last month. I'm still working out the details in my head since I still have my job and other things I also need to take care of. But at least now, I'm taking these concrete little baby steps. My goal is not really for profit. It's more to express this crafty side of me that's been yearning to get out in full force. Haha. But if I do profit from it, then that's not bad at all. The money I make will just go back to my crafts so I can create more beautiful stuff. Let's wait and see.

For now, I'm happy that I can make all natural herbal soaps perfect for any skin type. Cheers to a frugalicious year!     

No comments:

Post a Comment