Monday, January 10, 2011

Drawing Simple Shapes


How was your weekend, folks? Mine was pretty hectic, but rewarding nonetheless.


Since I'm still waiting to finish this soap making seminar I'll be attending on Saturday, I thought of opening my Drawing Book once again. It's a how-to book entitled YOU CAN DRAW by Sheila Coulson, which will take me one step at a time into rediscovering this old passion of mine.


Since I bought this book, I've only finished drawing cubes and cones. Now, I'm into circles and ellipses.


I forget how hard it is to draw a perfect circle. But with constant practice, I am slowly getting it.


Hopefully, I get to have enough time this week to at least make it to sketching a landscape, a portrait and a still-life. Go go go! Small steps, Jen. Small steps... How about you? What have you been up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment